We are a genuine Free House and it is our policy to feature beers from small independent breweries, many from the West Country but occasionally also more “exotic” visitors! The range of beers varies constantly but our list of forthcoming beers usually includes at least one beer from one of the local micro breweries. Normally two beers are on tap at any one time (occasionally three at special times).
TWO REAL ALES BACK ON TAP!……..
….. since the back end of “Eat Out to Help Out” and the August Bank Holiday, and hopefully beyond that too if things go well.
REAL ALES ON TAP CURRENTLY AND APPEARING SOON
- Quantock Ale, Quantock Brewery (Somerset), 4.0% abv
- Thirsty Blonde *, Teignworthy Brewery (Devon), 4.2%
- Hardings Bitter, Bason Bridge Brewing Co (Somerset), 4.0%
- Bevan’s Bitter, Rhymney Brewery (S Wales), 4.2
- Pitch Perfect *, Fine Tuned Brewery (Somerset), 3.8%
- Mustang Sally, Hattie Brown’s Brewery (Dorset), 4.3%
Beers marked with an asterisk (*) appearing here for the first time
List updated Thu 17/09/20.